Talking about cooking, here list of cooking I’ve done:
*those Italian food are pretty easy to cook, instead of Indonesian
– Rawon (under Adin supervisory). The taste 99% depends on quality of kluwek.
– Nasi Goreng (my nasi goreng has been my family’s favorite)
– Pancake (Adin’s favorite breakfast during pregnancy)
– Pisang Goreng (the key of successful pisgor lies in the quality of banana and the balance between salt and sugar in admixture)
– Oseng Kangkung (been my father-in-law’s favorite)
Tonight I’m going to cook macaroni schotle, yeah. I consider cooking is one way to release some stress, instead of smoking.